Information‎ > ‎


No person, upon moving from the City, is to take either the recycle or the trash containers with them. 
They are to be left at the residence for the new resident of the house. 
Also, if you are leaving the City, it is the responsibility of the resident to contact Christian Disposal and cancel their trash service. 
The resident is responsible for all bills until they cancel the service with Christian.