City Court‎ > ‎

Court Message

If you have received a ticket, it is actually a summons to come to court on the date shown on the ticket to respond to the charges on the ticket.

You may plead guilty by mail or by coming to the Calverton Park Court to pay your fine.

If you plead guilty, you will be given a new date to pay if you cannot pay on the day of court.

If you want to plead guilty but you don't have the funds to pay your ticket, you must still come to court. You will not be arrested for not having money to pay.

If you do not come to court when summoned to do so, you are subject to a warrant being issued for your arrest.